WHOLE HOUSE WATER
Installing a whole house water filtration system provides a safe, simple, and more affordable solution to ensure that your home has pure water for all your needs.
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO INSTALL A
WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM?
- Chlorine – treatment = bacteria
- Water picks up contaminants after leaving water treatment facility
- Water pick ups contaminants in a private well
BENEFITS OF INSTALLING A WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM
- Safer drinking water
- Better for the environment
- Minimum skin aggravation
- Cost savings
- Reduced plumbing repairs
- Improve drinking taste
- Reduced gastrointestinal diseases
- Removes soap scum and deposits on clothes
TYPES OF FILTERS
- Activated Carbon – least expensive (under sink). Removes parasites, chemicals and heavy metals.
- Cation/Ion Exchange – softeners. Positively charges ions and attracts negative ions.
- Reverse Osmosis – most effective. Passes through semi-permeable membrane with air pressure.