Are You Making These Plumbing Mistakes in Your Home?
Most of us are able to handle common household plumbing problems on our own, however, sometimes we make mistakes when trying to DIY home plumbing projects. Are you making these common plumbing mistakes?
● Do you have a stubborn sink or drain that won’t stay unclogged? If you’re pouring gallons of drain cleaner down your sink on a weekly basis you could be damaging your pipes, causing them to break or leak in the future.
● Are you fixing plumbing issues around your house with the wrong tools? If so, you’re probably causing more harm than good. Using the wrong tools can mean you’re fastening bolts too tight or creating cracks in your pipes, leading to expensive repairs for you and your home.
● If you do have a major plumbing issue, make sure you call a licensed plumber instead of your neighbor. A licensed plumber will be able to solve the problem for you quickly and efficiently while also helping you avoid any additional damage.
● If you do find yourself in a flooded bathroom or kitchen, don’t keep the water on. You should immediately search for your water valve and stop the water flow as quickly as possible. This will help you avoid any additional damage to your rooms, floors, and water bill. Call your plumbing service right away to schedule and emergency appointment.
● The worst thing you can do for your home is avoid a plumbing issue in hopes that it’s nothing serious. Your toilet running can cost you more than just your sanity each month. Your plumbing issues need to be taken care of the moment you realize you have them.
Don’t make these common plumbing mistakes. Call Paradigm Plumbing Services and sign up for our Paradigm Preferred Program today!
Call The Plumbing Experts at Paradigm Plumbing To Assist With Hurricane Preparation
Paradigm Plumbing is considered the expert when it comes to plumbing service. They are a licensed and insured plumbing service company that has been serving residential and commercial customers throughout Palm Beach County since 2001. They offer maintenance plans and 24/7 emergency service. For more information, visit their website at www.paradigmplumbing.com or call (561) 841-9008.